Monday, May 19, 2008

Tidbits of joy: an inspiration

Today we saw the most beautiful picture frame - but it was way beyond our budget! The quote I will record here - and maybe one day I will try to copy the wonderful frame, or something like it!


Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God's handwriting -- a wayside sacrament. Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every fair flower, and thank God for it as a cup of blessing.

Ralph Waldo Emerson


post signature

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful quote! I'll have to copy it down too. :) I have a thing for beauty and for seeing it as an expression of God's character.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!