Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Nagging Questions

I haven't much energy left even though I napped after VBS today, but I have a few nagging questions for you more experienced bloggers tonight! I hope you can help me!

First of all, how do you do the 'strike-out' line through words? I can italicize, underline and boldface, but I'm striking out at the 'strike-out' line! I'm working with Windows, if that makes a difference.

Second, what is involved in having an ETSY Shop, and how do you pronounce it? Can anyone at all sell homemade goods there?

Lastly, I would like to do some simple photo editing to make a more interesting heading for my blog. What program do I need for that type of thing - keeping in mind that I have very few computer skills?

That's it! Those were my burning questions! Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

On a more exciting note, my reason for fatigue today is pretty wonderful - I had the opportunity to present the Good News about Jesus to 5 groups of children today at Vacation Bible School because it was Salvation Day - presenting the way of salvation to children is always a blessing to me! I pray that I was clear!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,

    First let me say that I cannot answer your nagging questions. Second, I'll be checking back for some answers because #1 and #3 have been two of my nagging questions!

    How wonderful that you were able to share the gospel. How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only answer one. To get strike through you write (strike)the words you want to strike through(/strike) but use the pointy HTML brackets instead of the curvy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how and will be checking back here for answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mrs. Pea! It is always great to learn something new ... now if only I can remember it ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm glad I'm not the only one not in the know about these things Heather and lbp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather! How wonderful that you were able share the gospel at VBS!!

    I can help you with the ETSY question because my sister just opened up a shop. I'm pretty sure it rhymes with the name BETSY. I wonder if the letters stand for something..hmmm...

    Anyways, I believe anyone can sign up for an account but they are very strict on using someone elses patterns. My sister knitted a pair of gloves from a pattern book she bought and wasn't allowed to sell them. Doesn't make sense to me! LOL It's not like she was giving the pattern away for free! So you may want to look into that.

    Have a great week!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelli!

    Thanks - that's good to know too! I don't think I'm in shape to 'go into business' right now but if I ever do, I'll be sure my originals are original!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!