For fun we:
- slept in until 9 am
- ate breakfast without making our beds first
- made mini loaves of yeast bread for tea time
- a little tidying up here and there
- clean bathrooms and sparkling windows
- read chapters and chapters
- talked about our guys and the fun they would be having
- had a tea party with mini cheese sandwiches, tiny sweets and raspberry tea
- went for a long walk
- long relaxing bubble baths and freshly washed hair
- laid out clothes for Sunday
- a little sewing for Mommy
I guess we are pretty relaxed gals now!
Our guys are home safe and sound and by the sounds of things, they had a terrific time! Since they are already making plans for next year, I'd say the weekend was a big hit! The Storyteller fell asleep the minute his head hit the pillow and my dear Historian was not far behind!
So many blessings!