Saturday, June 23, 2007

An Answer


Ask the LORD for rain

In the time of the latter rain.

The LORD will make flashing clouds;

He will give them showers of rain,

Grass in the field for everyone.


Zechariah 10:1



Just as my new plants are quietly setting their roots free from the pots that once bound them, and establishing themselves in our flower garden, gentle rains have fallen in our small corner of the Midwest.

Much needed rains, often prayed for.
My timing for planting was so very 'off' this year because of my lack of strength, and that frustrated me greatly at times. However, when I think of all of the laborious watering that I didn't have to do during the last month or so of agricultural drought, I can once again see the hand of God at work in my life in such a simple, abundantly blessed way. He cares for me!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blessing, Heather! God's timing is always perfect!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!