Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No Smiles Left


The Storyteller is struggling for the third day with a bad case of 'pink eye' which he is finding very uncomfortable, along with stinging 'lip-smack dermatitus' and congestion in his chest and nasal passages. He had another warm bath to loosen the congestion, and even though he was surrounded by an army of fine brave knights and soaking in wonderful soothing bubbles (Kiss My Face Cold and Flu Bath), he still couldn't find a smile. I am praying that he will be feeling much better soon - we miss our cheery little guy!

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy!! His eye looks so sore. I will keep him in my prayers.
    Kelli
    www.kellishouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that he is feeling better real soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!