1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Do I have to pick?
2. Turkey or Ham? Heavenly Ham
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree? We just bought our first fake tree - for The Dreamer's allergy concerns.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? Yes, greenery with white snowflake lights, big showy bows, welcome candles in the windows and a wreath on each door.
5. Snowball fights or sledding'? Sledding if we have any snow! The Levy was so fun last year - there are not too many hills in these parts!
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping? I shop and stash as I see things all year and mail order the last few items! No energy for browsing through stores!
7. Favorite Christmas song? 'What Child is This?'
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies? I'd rather read a heartwarming Christmas story, but I like movies too!
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? We start after Thanksgiving since we don't want to let one joyous celebration run into another.
10. Stockings before or after presents? Stockings first thing in the morning! Presents all through the day in a 'scavenger hunt' sort of way!
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? We would love to have some stop by, and we plan to go a'carolling with the church family soon too!
12. Go to someone else's house or they come to you? My house please...come on over! We are looking for some other 'orphans' to invite since we are 'family-less' at present!
13. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when? We will Christmas Eve, and we have been learning the Names of God for Advent.
14. What do you do after presents and dinner?Clean up and go for a good long walk.
15. What is your favorite holiday smell? Baking and candy making or a fire in the fireplace with scented cinnamon pinecones.
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall? We like to skate better than shop for sure!
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? The Children each get one small gift (usually from one another) to open Christmas Eve.
18. Favorite Christmas memory? Becoming engaged to my dear sweet husband just after Christmas ... let's see, was that a lifetime ago?
19. Favorite part about winter? I love snow, and the rosy cheeks of our children after they have played for hours. I love the new beginning of a new year and also my birthday!
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? A fine lady wouldn't kiss and tell, now would she?
If you're here and reading this meme, you're tagged! Merry Christmas!