Monday, September 10, 2007

Kelli got her box!


It took almost a week for USPS to deliver Kelli's 'prize' (randomly drawn by The Historian here), but last week it arrived. She opened it up and showed off her wee treasures on her blog here! How special! I'm blushing with all her kind words! The chocolates were only slightly melted, by the look of things! Honestly they looked more like real buckeyes, but chocolate can only stand so much heat and humidity! Next time, UPS, I think!

It is really fun to give a gift that is so greatly appreciated! I had so much delight in putting it together to celebrate my 'blogiversary', but even more enjoyment seeing all the places Kelli has found for each little thing in her home! Thank you Kelli!

Now, I'll need to find another 'excuse' for a giveaway! It truly is more blessed to give than to receive!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Heather, you are both generous and very creative! What a wonderful example of giving and graciousnes. Beautiful giveaway items...I love "gift-giving" and am always looking for fun, fresh ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelli! I was looking for things I could give in multiples of 12 without breaking the bank or costing a lot of postage - so I made a list and came up with 12x12 that worked for my criteria and then just spent a few evenings paper crafting, picking favorite verses and mixing up our favorite candy recipes. I just tried to think of things I would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!