Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bible Study!


I just wanted to share quickly that I am so excited about starting a Bible Study tonight at the church where our kids are attending AWANA this year! We are doing Beth Moore's 'A Women's' Heart - God's Dwelling Place' and I am so blessed to be taking part. I was in a lot of pain and didn't want to go AT ALL tonight after supper, so I thought, I'd stay home and rest my aching foot and leg - but thankfully I didn't!!! What a blessing! God wooed me into this Bible Study and now I am committed - and glad to be! I know I will be blessed with truth from God's Word that I can apply to my heart and my everyday life!


Now to rest ... tomorrow is a new day!

7 comments:

  1. Just stopping by for the first time to say hello! I enjoyed reading your lovely blog and will visit again soon. Hope your leg will be feeling better! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found your blog after reading about your generosity on Kelli's blog:

    (http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/)

    The wonderful gift you sent Kelli to celebrate 12 months of your lovely blog was incredible! What an inspiration to us all! Many thanks and God Bless you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. New new visiters in one day - how nice! Thank you both for stopping by and commenting! You are more than welcome to drop by any time!

    Blessings!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also found your blog after visiting Kelli's, and I can see myself becoming an avid visitor! :D Enjoy the Beth Moore study - I love her stuff! God's blessings for a wonderful weekend, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly! Welcome! I'd love to have you become and 'avid visitor' - you can join the other 3 people who come and say hello regularly!

    Blessings!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment as well! It is always a delight to come upon another Anne lover. Hope you are feeling well today! Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. ..I love Beth Moore studies... we are finishing up her "Daniel" study on Tuesday. It has been so much work, but I've learned bunches... pray your on the mend...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!