Thursday, September 6, 2007

Glad to be home!

I'm so glad to be home! We had good travels and have seen God's hand of provision during our trip many times. Safety and comfortable places to stop are high on the list!

Speaking of comfortable places to stop, I must 'praise' the Hampton Inn! I have never enjoyed such a comfortable night at a hotel! They have revamped the bathrooms and added wonderful pillow-top beds, substantial pillows and fluffy comforters to their rooms - and I was told that these are chain-wide improvements. The cost had increased, but it was well worth the extra $10! After 3 nights at the Ramada Inn on their rock hard bed trying to plump a rather hard pillow, my body really enjoyed the supportive yet soft comfort at Hampton Inn! Now, wouldn't it be nice if they gave us a free night's stay for my hearty recommendation? I'll be looking for a pillow top for our bed at home! The only trouble with that is that I may never get out in the morning!

There is much to be done here at home, so I'd better get to it! I'll post vacation pictures a bit later! Have a blessed day!

7 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I enjoyed "meeting" you and am looking forward to getting to know you. It will be nice to have someone with similar "challenges" to "talk" to. :) I'm going to look over your blog now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Heather! I'm glad you stopped by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... I thought I was the only one who fell in love with the new changes at Hampton Inn.... I felt so pampered the last time we stayed! Your right, I would never get out of bed if I made those changes here at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Home! I always love the feeling of returning home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were amazed at a Holiday Inn Express we stayed at recently--The bed had two different pillows to choose from--soft or firm. Instead of a spread it had three sheets and one sheet went over a duvet. It had a nice cotton throw at the bottom too. It was so much cleaner than a bedspread and so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Hampton Inn's beds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!