Friday, August 24, 2007

And the winner is .....




My very kind Historian took a moment to blindly draw a name from 'the hat' this evening and I am pleased to announce that the winner is Kelli .





Congratulations Kelli! I'll be sending this out on Monday and praying that the chocolates don't melt on the way! If they do, let me know and I'll send another shipment in October!

Thank you to everyone who entered for your kind and creative 12 word comments! I appreciate your congratulations and encouraging words. I will strive to be an enjoyable place to visit in blogville and hope you'll continue to brighten my days with your visits!

4 comments:

  1. i am so glad to see a post from you. i don't know ohio geography at all so was concerned that you had been flooded. i called your parents today to ask about you as well. so that you have posted helps lessen my concern =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're fine - it is really bad to the north of us, but we escaped the flooding, thankfully. We heard the storm go through and got a little rain, but nothing like counties north. Thanks for your concern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your generosity, Heather! This was such a fun and creative giveaway and I'm looking foward to visiting you for the next year and hopefully many more! :0)
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kelli!!! I know you will enjoy your prizes!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!