Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day!


I hope you had a lovely day with family and friends. We had a very quiet day, tidying, reading and playing. Of course we had the Historian's wonderful grilled burgers and a few other favorites, but all in all, a pretty quite day without our special girl!

Tomorrow, we pick up Dreamer from camp. I have missed her so much! Her room has been quite a dreadful chore all week - I've decided that next year she will clean her room before we take her to camp, and I will have a week of fun with Storyteller, and sewing! The best laid plans - I'm writing it here so that I might even remember! Did I say this last year? I was so tempted a few dozen times to just scrap it all and find a big green garbage bag. What a keeper she is! I think she could possibly start a museum one day - maybe a 'history of restaurant kids menus' or
a ' silly notes sent to brother' display.

The boys will be returning from the fireworks soon, so I will wish you all a

Happy 4th of July!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July, Heather! I know you will be happy to have your girl back home!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!