Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pray for Elysha's family please ....


Elysha Elizabeth Brooks
October 27, 2007 - July 22, 2008

Beloved and cherished gift of God to Richard & Katherine Brooks. Loved and dearly missed by grandparents Alex (Sandy) and Lorna Smith and Don & Elva Brooks; Aunt Rachel Brooks, Uncle Mathew & Aunt Sarah (Brooks) Van Essen; Cousins Caleb, Timmy, David, Lily, Linia, & Nehemiah Van Essen; Great Grandparents Nelson & Eileen Brooks. Remembered by many great aunts, uncles, and extended family across Ontario, the UK, New Zealand, Australia, and Dubai.
Our heartfelt thanks to the amazing staff at the Hospital for Sick Children - Cardiac Critical Care, Unit 4D, Gen Surg, Neurology & Palliative Care; our incredible Pediatrician, our Halton Region Occupational Therapist and the team at CCAC/St. Elizabeth Health Care - whose care for Elysha extended far beyond her medical needs.
Visitation and Funeral details will be posted soon. All are welcome and encouraged to come and celebrate Elysha’s life.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the Hospital Sick Children, MSC (Missionary Services Canada) or to the local mission/charity of your choice in memory of Elysha would be greatly appreciated.



"My flesh and my heart fail but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26

Photo Credit: Peggy

Clip Art: Dover


4 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of her family today. I was wondering last week after one of your posts if she had passed away. That's amazing that she hung on this long and yet it's got to be so hard on those dear parents to lose a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 23, 2008

    My prayers are with the Brooks. My prayers are also with you, and for everyone else who knows and loves the Brooks family.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather GJuly 26, 2008

    I can not link to the Brooks Family site. Is there any other way that I could send an email or message that you could suggest?
    Regards
    Heather G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather G - I have checked the link and it is working fine for me, but I also included the link on another post entitled 'Elysha' this morning with the details concerning her funeral. I hope this helps. My computer skills are very basic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!