Monday, March 17, 2008

Where did our week go?













The cousins have come and gone - and it went all too quickly! We had such a nice time together. Our home was filled with the voices of children - mostly boys! We ate ice cream, visited with goats and cows, we played games, made two fun crafts, ate lots of yummy food, played outside, visited the air force museum, spent time at a living history farm, met a happy chicken family, went shopping, marveled at the blooming amaryllis, watched the snow disappear, played in the mud, watched a movie, visited a book warehouse, ate at a fun restaurant, bought a bunch of Webkins on sale, got a bit overtired, but overall, we had a great visit! Mum was a huge help with the kitchen clean up, and Auntie K took over most of the laundry duties and was our photographer so with everyone pitching in, it went like clockwork. I'm so glad that the children had the opportunity to get to know one another better and to spend time together. Now, back to our regularly scheduled routine!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh it looks like you had a fun week! How wonderful for the children. I'm sure they'll have great memories! I was just wondering what you've been up to (because I forgot about the company and hadn't seen any posts!) Hope you have a restful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everyone had a grand time, family is great, especially when there are cousins.....I do not have any cousins, my mom has no brothers or sisters so that would make cousins scarce, only much older ones, so I love to hear of stories like this, what a blessing~

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic s honey.

    However I am the more wishing I had been able to be there.
    Thanks so very much for ALL your efforts. We were praying all the time travelling to LV for yoou, your children, and the "cousins camp" you did soooooo much work for.

    Job well done honey.

    Love Ya from Joplin.

    Oh, and yes, we did miss almost all the rain today PTL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing all the pictures, Heather! It looks like everyone had such a fun time together. Cousins are very special.
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather,

    I'm so glad that you had a good time with your family. I have a question to ask you about the restaurant you went to. It looks familiar to me.

    So email me when you get an opportunity.

    I have an email link on my profile page.
    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!