Sunday, March 9, 2008

Travelling Mercies


I am just popping in very briefly to praise the Lord - my sister, mum and our three nephews headed out in a snow storm yesterday and struck out for a 8 hour drive in a snow storm/blizzard! I strongly suggested that they wait until today to come, but they pressed on and they took 14 1/2 hours!!!!! They made it safely - we are so glad to have them here! The roads were hideous. They saw numerous accidents, were in white outs and ice storms - I was so worried. I kept praying and waiting all day - and I thought I was trusting my heavenly Father, but I was so stressed out! My Dad is still needing prayer as he travels - he is so sick with a nasty cold and under so much pressure business wise. He sounds really beat and discouraged, so we are praying for him too! God is good - He hears and answers our prayers. We have much to be thankful for.



post signature

5 comments:

  1. i am glad your sister and mom and nephews arrived safe and sound. i hope you all have a wonderful time together. i will be praying for your dad and as well as safe travels for their return home as well ~ march being notorious for uncertain weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad everyone arrived safely, Heather! I will be praying for your dad.
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much - we are having a lovely time, but Dad is facing a great deal of frustration and he is so sick with a heavy cold>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad all are safe! I, too, hope you will have a wonderful time together. I'll keep your father in our prayers! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!