Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Speedy healing and answered prayer!

Our Storyteller one day last week after a romp outside with the cousins!



Our Storyteller is doing so much better today - he is very sensitive to light and not really enjoying the eye drops, but he has healed amazingly well so far. It will take about 30 days for the healing to be complete and the eye to be perfectly well, but already the large scratch has reduced to a mere line where the deepest part of the cut still needs to heal. We are thankful for the skill and care of our eye doctor, but more than anything, we are praising the Lord for answered prayer! There is still a small risk of infection, but the drops should stop any bacteria from developing into infection. I can't get over how quickly his eye has healed - we are indeed fearfully and wonderfully made! All glory to God!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that! It's amazing how God designed our bodies to heal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats my boy

    a great healer WOW

    love ya Gerber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad to hear God is answering your prayers, Heather! I will also continue to keep your little man in my prayers!
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!