Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The View


I took this picture from the front room window this morning before the snow began again in earnest! It was so pretty today, but I really miss my skylights on these snowy winter days - they get covered up quickly and every room feels strangely dark! Even with all of the rising warm air within the house, they are still snow covered and now have a sheer layer of ice too! Having washed the skylight windows inside often from a tall ladder, I know just how warm it gets up there! I'll be glad when the sunshine returns - cold or not, our skylights will melt and once again give me joy!

1 comment:

  1. That sure is a pretty view!! It sounds like you are staying warm and cozy. The Narnia books are great reads!! Happy Valentine's Day!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!