Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I just finished another purse ...


And, I put it in our shop! We still don't have our purses back from our wonderful local shop owner - she hung on to them for her last two days of business (Friday and Saturday) hoping to sell a few more for us! Now she is closed for the rest of January and we just need to get them from her and list them in the shop too! This Etsy Shop is a fun way to do business, so far! Of course, I haven't actually sold anything, but that's o.k.!



2 comments:

  1. I love it! :) It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your purse is just adorable! I'm sure you'll start selling once someone "finds" your store on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!