Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mama, the Business Bear

Did you see something new on my sidebar? Aren't you the observant one! I've started an Esty shop! Surprised? Well, I am too!

The owner of the wonderful local store that is selling our felted wool purses is taking a break during the month of January for some needed renovations and a bit of a vacation. We decided that rather than let our purses get covered in dust, we would take them out of the shop for the month. Since we didn't want to let them gather dust at home either ... we started an Etsy shop!

Tomorrow, my partner in purse making and friend Mrs. M will be picking up the rest of the purses from the shop and we will attempt to list them all! I had no idea how time consuming it would be, but hopefully, I'll catch on soon and speed up!


Just another adventure for 'Mama, the Business Bear',

as our Storyteller would say!

post signature

P.S. I forgot to mention that you can click on the picture to find our shop! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Etsy shop! The name is so cute!

    May the Lord bless your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new business & the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Etsy shop, Heather! I was surprised at how much time it takes to list, too, but I promise it gets much faster. I love your shop name and banner....so sweet! Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!