Friday, May 18, 2007

8 Random Things About Me


8 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged by Revee for an "8 Random Things about me" MeMe!

Here are the rules I found over at her place:

Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. Here are 8 Random Things About Me:


  1. I read cookbooks like novels - especially older cookbooks. You'd think this would make me a better cook, but I just stick to the simple stuff.

  2. I crave sewing and crafting time the way some women crave chocolate or salty snacks.

  3. I also crave chocolate and salty snacks!

  4. My counter tops and desk are always cluttered with papers and books.

  5. My favorite vacation spot is Mackinaw City, Michigan and my favorite thing to do there is watch the sun go down over the Straits of Mackinaw after a day of walking the Bridge and eating Mooney's ice cream.

  6. I don't really like shopping - unless it is antiques, craft or plant shopping.

  7. I love to give and feel very blessed that my husband supports me completely and never questions my giving.

  8. Homeschooling isn't always a joy for me, but I feel that we are called to do it and the joy comes in being obedient and knowing that God renews my strength each day.


Now I am suppose to tag eight more people. So many people have already been tagged so I'll just say that if you are reading this and you haven't been tagged already - consider yourself tagged! That's how Revee got me! I was just innocently reading her show and tell and there it was!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your list, Heather! I like the same kind of shopping. Definitely not clothes
    shopping! LOL

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless it is Goodwill - I agree! I find some great clothes there for the kids! I bought some jeans for our daughter and made them into capris for her - they were like new and $.99 because they were 'winter' - with the cool days we have been having, she'll use them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!