Friday, May 22, 2009

What have I done now?



Computer woes ... maybe it is in league with our transmission ailing van! Problems like to travel in pairs, don't they? I don't know ... but I do know that we are plagued with annoying pop ups that keep going even after you 'x' them - an annoying man trying to tell me how to make money on Google! He just won't hush! Pop up blocker is on!

Worse then that - I often cannot 'browse' in Blogger to download pictures on my blog. It only works some of the time now, and not all the time like it used to! What have I done, and just how does one go about fixing these things ??? Remember, I am inept with computers - and can't call in an expert!

The good news ... Poppa and Grammy are on their way to our house for an unexpected visit! We are so glad to have them come - but they are just going to have to pretend with us that the dust bunnies are decorative! After all - it's that outside time of year!

Have a lovely Memorial Day weekend! Did it 'sneak' up on you like it did on us? It seems too early to be opening the public pool, finishing up with school and starting summer fun! I did nab my first ripe strawberry from the garden this morning - sweet and delicious! Summer is here - ready or not!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful long weekend with your family, Heather! I can't use Internet Explorer with blogger, but Firefox works. Picky computers. :0)
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Explorer drove me crazy until my son finally convinced me to switch to Foxfire a few years ago (the son who is going into Computer Science).

    The pop ups were terrible. That can also be a sign of a virus.

    As for pictures on Blogger, sometimes you have to go to Tools and find "Clear the Cache". I had to do that every couple of months when I was still on Explorer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know what's wrong sorry :( But yeah FireFox is a lot better you should download it. You will wonder how you ever lived without it LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heather!

    I'm sorry about your computer woes!! Did you run a virus scan? When things get funky on ours, we delete the cookies and the browsing history and restart the computer and it usually fixes it.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!!
    Blessings and joy,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes my computer just drives me plum crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!