Friday, March 13, 2009

What does a good day look like?

This
is what a good day looks like for me!

I'm finally feeling more like myself - the cold that had settled in my chest is moving on!



I had enough energy for two small loads hung out in the fresh crisp air...

... and to play 'please let me take your picture' with our beautiful Dreamer!

I had strength enough to appreciate the 'stick picking up' efforts of our Storyteller ...


... and I stopped to enjoy the flowers and even pulled a few weeds!


The most noteworthy thing about gardeners is that they are always optimistic, always enterprising, and never satisfied. They always look forward to doing something better than they have ever done before.

Vita Sackville-West


post signature
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. As you know, I love pictures. :) So I loved your post. Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The children look happy. I like the photo of the washing. Amy posted about washing lines recently here if you would like o check it out?

    http://humblemusings.com/archives/2009/03/05/romance-and-the-simple-life/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!