Monday, March 2, 2009

Longing for spring!


Today while the children played outside bundled warmly against the frigid air, I took up my paintbrushes and tried to capture a bit of spring for our 'bird and garden' themed laundry room! I am not a painter, but I had fun trying! I have been hoping to get a lady I know who does paint beautifully to come and make the room I spend so much time in pretty with her paint brushes. This will have to do in the meantime! I painted on a Dollar Store art canvas and now I need to look for a 8x10 frame to put it in! Goodwill perhaps? The hunt is on!

post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Heather you did such a beautiful job!!! It looks like you do this all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you're not a painter? The picture is lovely and is sure to brighten up your laundry room!

    Blessings,
    Wanita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!