Thursday, March 29, 2007

Loosing track of time ...


I didn't mean to just drop out of the blogging world for a week - I just lost track of time somehow!
We are in the beginning of the master bathroom project, and so far it is going well. It is good to know that our efforts were needed, as we have found the mold to be more extensive than we first thought. It is amazing what paint can cover up! Before we purchased this home the previous home owners had just painted over the problems. In hindsight, I wish we had tackled the bathroom project first, but at least we have all the experience of our other project to help with this one!
So things are very busy at our house. The Storyteller has been very much underfoot for our kind contractor. The Storyteller is very excited about the demolition process. He 'feels called by God to join Mr. Nate's company when he is bigger'! When I explained that he needed to get finished with his schooling first, it was a great motivation to buckle down and work hard. That didn't last very long though, since the draw to go watch and help in 'some way' is stronger than the desire to get through school work quickly.
The Dreamer is loving this warmer weather and wanting to get outside as much as possible. Thankfully a few of her clothes from last summer are still fitting her since I have not had the energy to get shopping or sewing for her yet. I was to my doctor today for more blood work, so we'll see if there is something new going on to explain my current state of fatigue!
I must get back to bed and see if I can get a few more 'winks' before I really need to get up! I don't often suffer with sleeplessness, but have been having trouble the last few nights. I pray that it is not worry keeping me awake! I just feel overwhelmed by all that needs to be done each day and start writing to do lists in my head! I'm trying to remember to 'cast all my anxiety on Him' - trying!
Here is a worship song that we have been singing all week. The Storyteller learned it for AWANA Sunday and he has been singing it full volume ever since! Thankfully, we have it on a worship C.D., so we can listen and sing along - and try to get the words right! It has especially touched my heart - He is my strength when I am weak!

All In All


You are my strength when I am weak

You are the treasure that I seek

You are my all in all

Seeking You as a precious jewel

Lord, to give up I'd be a fool

You are my all in all

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame

Rising again I bless Your name

You are my all in all

When I fall down You pick me up

When I am dry You fill my cup

You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God Worthy is Your name

Jesus, Lamb of God Worthy is Your name

You are my strength when I am weak

You are the treasure that I seek

You are my all in all

Seeking You as a precious jewel

Lord, to give up I'd be a fool

You are my all in all

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame

Rising up again I bless Your name

You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up

When I am dry You fill my cup

You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God Worthy is Your name

Jesus, Lamb of God Worthy is Your name


Nichole Nordeman; Written by Dennis Jernigan

4 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful song, Heather! My children would love to watch the demolition project too..especially Benjamin. We were driving around town the other day and he said, out of the blue, "Mom, will you get me some books on how roads are built." LOL
    Talk to you soon,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear heather, praying for your health and the level of your fatigue. Love in Him, Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite Dennis Jernigan songs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song. I can't sing the words "Taking my sin, my cross, my shame/ Rising again I bless Your name/ You are my all in all" without getting choked up and teary. The one who has been forgiven much, loves much. I will never ever forget the way He has taken me, lifted my head, and loved me and forgiven me. I don't ever want to forget that either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!