Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Before I put 'that thing' away ...


I decided to to a bit more 'crafting', for our master bedroom. Our walls are dark 'tate olive' which make our room great for sleeping! I was trying to add a bit of color to liven things up a bit. I've decided that with all of the master bathroom renovation dust, I will have to put these away for the time being, but at least they will be ready for when the dust settles.

I've not been feeling very well and don't have a great deal of energy, but getting little things like this done and off my 'to do' list helps me feel like I am accomplishing something depite my lack of energy! This verse has also been an encouragement this week:

“The LORD your God is with you, He is
mighty to save. He will take great delight
in you, He will quiet you with
His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”
Zephaniah 3:17

5 comments:

  1. That verse is one of my favorites too. I will pray that you will be feeling better. Every since the last show when the kids became pretty proficient with "that thing" I have to watch that dancer doesn't get it out to fix something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Heather. Good thinking on packing them away from the dust! I'm keeping you in my prayers. Hope your energy returns soon.
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one of my favourite verses. can you imagine the God who spoke the world into existence *singing* over you? amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prayed for you Heather - and I have to say I love the crafts you've done. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your prayer and encouragement! I really appreciate your kindness!
    When I read this passage, I always think of the times that I sneak into the children's rooms,scoop up thier sleeping forms and sing to them - always off key, but with a heart full of love - to think my Heaven Father does that for me too- amazing!
    Thank you for your compliments on my craft projects - I am beginning to think all my vases and wreathes are looking the same, but I am trying to diversify! I think I need a little more 'asian flair' or at least some cool twigs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!