Sunday, March 4, 2007

Light Reading


The other day I bought a book purely on impulse - I just needed some light reading to take my mind off my curtain troubles! I was attracted to the cover, though I don't usually judge a book by the cover! I was unfamiliar with the author, but a recommendation from Tracie Peterson was very motivating. I'm glad I followed my impulse because Letter Perfect by Cathy Marie Hake was so much fun!


I laughed out loud, I shed a tear, I was, at times, on the edge of my seat, and I didn't worry about my curtains for a moment! I really like the way this author wove her tale! I enjoyed the fact that her heroine is less than perfect - actually very clumsy, like myself! It is inspirational historical fiction with a murder mystery and a bit of romance thrown into the mix. Perfect for taking my mind off pesky window treatments!


Now back to my sewing table ....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great book, Heather! Sometimes a little break helps the creative juices start to flow again! Good luck with your curtains!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!