Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's lovely to have friends!

Especially sweet blogging friends like Brenda from Coffee Tea Books and Me! Thank you so much Brenda, for passing on the 'I Love Your Blog' award to me! I was feeling rather neglectful of my blog of late - it really is quite low on the list of priorities at this point, but as I do take time to share a bit and pass on yummy recipes, I keep on hoping that I am being an encouragement to others, as so many others have been to me!



I'm to answer the following questions with a one word answer and to pass on the award. Like Brenda, I had to cheat about that one word a few times, after all I didn't want to give the impression that I only had one item of clothing on!

Where is your cell phone? Purse
Where is your significant other? Work
Your hair color? Brunette
Your mother? Joy
Your father? Bill
Your favorite thing? Family
Your dream last night? Stressful
Your dream/goal? Heaven
The room you’re in? Conservatory
Your hobby? Crafting
Your fear? Bridges
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
Where were you last night? Bed
What you’re not? Energetic
One of your wish-list items? Health
Where you grew up? Canada, eh?
The last thing you did? Breakfast
What are you wearing? Skirt & Sweater
Your TV? Off
Your pet? Peppermint
Your computer? HP
Your mood? Reflective
Missing someone? Mum
Your car? Odyssey
Something you’re not wearing but that you love to wear? Blouse
Favorite store? Hobby Lobby
Your summer? Short
Love someone? Many!
Your favorite color? Sage
When is the last time you laughed? Today
Last time you cried? Sunday - migraine

I like so many blogs so it is hard to pick just one to pass this award along to! I think this time, I'll pass the award along to Amy at Beautiful Descent. Amy is a very thoughtful blogger who always encourages my heart with her posts - especially when I think about her difficult circumstances. So, here's your award Amy - and feel free to just accept it without doing the questions if you are not up to it right now!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Thanks for sharing -- Much Love --

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Your impressions of me and my blog are very accurate and I'm really encouraged. I don't want to ever over do the difficulties of life....God is truly sufficient but I don't want to ignore them either. I'm trying to be authentic and just me....that is how God is changing me through the trials He has blessed me with.

    I just posted today and am happy to just accept the award for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, we do have a lot in common!

    God bless,

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!