Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cousin's Camp Craziness

We just can't believe how fast this week has flown - only one more full day of 'Cousin's Camp' and a birthday party for Storyteller and that's a wrap for Cousin's Camp 2009! Wild!

There's been plenty of crazy sandlot softball action in the back yard!

Super Soaker wars fun in the driveway!

Some campfire memories complete with silly songs and a whole bunch of yummy s'mores eaten!

Water park fun for everyone - except me! I stayed home to rest and tidy up a bit!

We're all too busy ducking and running to catch any action shots, but there have been numerous Nerf Blaster wars going on around here - I keep finding stray foam darts in the oddest places!


A trip to the Creation Museum - super fun by all reports - again, I stayed home to rest and catch up a bit, but I was so glad that everyone else had a great time!

A little bit of shopping for the Birthday Boy!

Of course, we've had some help keeping up with the laundry this week - and the weather has been pretty much ideal!

This morning, I even had a helper out in the garden as we picked a few things for supper! Dreamer has an order in for zucchini bread!

This evening after work my sweet friend Mrs. M dropped by - she looks quite a bit like my sister ... until you get them side by side! Close enough to be sisters, but not twins! Mrs. M just got a snazzy short haircut for summer!

I'm off to blow up balloons and then get a good night's sleep! I'll post birthday pictures soon!

post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 17, 2009

    W O W !!!!!
    Sure looks like too much - far too much fun.

    Wish I were there.

    Heffalump

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your summer looks like a lot of fun! :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!