Monday, November 10, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I enjoy participating in Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook as I am able.
It's a great way to start the week with a positive focus.


For Today
Monday, November 10, 2008

Outside My Window...
Dull, grey and cold outside - warm and cozy inside our home.

I am thinking...
it might take a few days to get back into routine after such a hectic week and weekend!

From the learning rooms...
Usually during our week off school, I plan for the upcoming weeks, but that didn't happen this time, so I am a bit uncertain where we are headed next in our learning adventure!

I am thankful for...
All of the help I recieved from my family to get ready for the craft show - they are amazingly supportive and I just could not have coped without them!

I am praying for ...
my friend Michele and her husband's job situation. He started work after 2 1/2 years of unemployment and on the first day on the job encountered corruption.

From the kitchen...
The fridges are bare and I didn't have the energy to study the food ads like I usually do Sunday Night, so no menu plan for the week as yet, but I'm working on it!

I am wearing...
my p.j.'s - soft cozy flannel, naturally!

I am creating...
this week I need to make plans - menu, school and sewing for the kids!

I am going...
To try to rest this week and catch up on the necessary stuff.

I am reading...
my Bible during quiet time this morning

I am hoping...
to feel more energetic soon!

I am hearing...
The Historian in juicing and Dreamer is getting her own breakfast.

Around the house...
Tidying up the Grammy Flat counter - putting away all of the tassel trims and purse sewing things in our bedroom for now. I need to sew some warmer skirts for the Dreamer and I.

One of my favorite things...
Sunday afternoon naps!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
  1. Continue to pray for the Lord's guidance with our search for a new church.
  2. Schoolwork, of course! Piano, ballet, Co-Op and AWANA too!
  3. Sewing and a bit of clothing shopping for the children.
  4. Planning for putting more meals in the freezer - menu and grocery lists.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


A special tassel I made for a good friend of my sister's - I hope she likes it!


Thank you for reading my daybook!

Be sure to visit Peggy to read more Daybooks!
There are many many others participating in The Simple Woman's Daybook
and it is so much fun to read their thoughts!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!