Friday, November 7, 2008

Busy isn't the word!

Everyone has been working so hard this week! My Dad has been painting chalkboards and generally making our display for the show - I think it's going to be quite cute! He's been running errands and keeping an eye on the children, who have enjoyed their week off school! I found some levered doors at Habitat for Humanity and he hinged them together and made it stable.

Dad also helped me clean out the wool fuzzies from the washer when we thought is was gong to die from all of the felting! What a job!


I've been sewing purses, purses and more purses!

Mum has been running the household - keeping meals on time and nutritious!
She has taken over the laundry and also scored a wonderful selection of wool sweaters
to felt from Goodwill!
I love this orange one - it turned out so cute!
Mum has also been keeping us organized


I have also made 21 Soother Sacs and 30 more Tassels!


Last night, Mum went into shortbread production and made 23 dozen cookies, which are all packaged up cute as a button and ready for the sale!

Dreamer has made 12 sweet wee felt mice to sell too!

There are still a few odds and ends to wrap up, and today we are going over to
the church to set everything up!

This is one of those times that we are excited and looking forward to the show,
but we'll be glad when it is all over, I'm sure.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could come...I would be getting some treasures for sure. What a blessing to have your whole family involved! Have a great sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see what you're making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purses look great Heather. I can't wait to hear how the day went!
    What are you going to do with all of the loot?
    KLB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!