Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 5 {rest}

Welcome back to the 31 Day Writing Challenge! 



Today I am keeping things simple and just gathering a sweet time of {rest}
rest
noun
1. the refreshing quiet or repose of sleep
2. refreshing ease or inactivity after exertion or labor
3. relief or freedom, especially from anything that wearies, troubles, or disturbs.
4. a period or interval of inactivity, repose, solitude, or tranquility
5. mental or spiritual calm; tranquility.
6. the repose of death
7. cessation or absence of motion

My inspiration is the Word of God: 

Matthew 11:28-29

 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

How are you doing at finding essential times of rest in your week to refresh your soul, spirit and body for the tasks ahead? 

I'm praying for you friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!