Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 12 {memories}

I'm so very glad you've stopped by to see what I'm gathering today for the 31 Day Writing Challenge!


Today I am simply gathering {memories}


You see, 23 years ago today I married the man that God hand picked for me! 
I feel so very blessed to share this life, with all of it's ups and downs, with my steady Historian. 

On days like today I like to look back at all of the times that God has shown us His love and faithfulness, all of the peace He's flooded us with, all of the joy He's given us, and all of the mercy He's so graciously lavished on us. I look forward to all He has in store for us - whether one day or 10,000 because I know God is faithful ... and my Historian is following Him.


Source

I hope today you will take some time to gather {memories} that make you smile! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!