Monday, October 20, 2014

bounce ... bounce ... bounce ...

Source
bounce ...

well - that's the sound of me totally dropping the ball on the 

and knowing me, as much as I want to get back to it and keep on {gathering}, it's going to be hard.
I'm super busy with homeschool and my little alterations business has suddenly picked up with lots of deadlines. Basketball season is about to start in earnest ... so if I don't get back to writing on my blog, at least I made it 1/2 way! 

Life is so full right now and I need my rest more then I need to write, but I've loved it so far, and it's reminded me that in a less busy season of life, 
I will write again!

Bye for now,



1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about doing what needs to be done & enjoying this time in your family's history. It passes all so quickly.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!