Thursday, February 19, 2009

shhhhh.....

Things have been very quiet around my blog! Once again, I didn't mean to drop off the face of the earth, but I did! We have been far to busy lately and our stress level has been a bit over the top. We have had 6 appointments as well as the regularly scheduled weekly activities. It's not like I planned it this way, but it is wonderfully handy to get at all these nagging things while Mum is here to keep us all in line and hold down the fort ... and keep up with the washing!

I have a 'how to' post in mind for tomorrow - we'll just have to see if I can actually get it done, but at least I am thinking about you all! I have been comforted in my reading time lately with the reminder of God's everlasting love - here's the verse that has been on my heart.


Psalm 103:17

17 But from everlasting to everlasting
the LORD's love is with those who fear him,
and his righteousness with their children's children-


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sorry things have been so busy and hectic for you, but glad your mum is there to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be nice when you come back! Have fun w/your mom.

    Blessings, Kim Wolf<><

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!