Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dreamer


Happy Birthday to you!

12 things we love about you Dreamer
  • your love for Jesus
  • your heart for those in need
  • your loyalty to your friends
  • your dancing blue eyes
  • your bright smile
  • your thorough hugs
  • your love of books
  • the way you clap and laugh when you are excited
  • your willingness to help out
  • your amazing snickerdoodles
  • your humble spirit
  • that God specially hand picked you to be a part of our little family
we are very blessed
I love you Sweet Girl!
I hope your day is happy in every way!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mama

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. It is my birthday!
    Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Heather,

    I enjoy your blog very much.

    What a sweet family you have. I'm chimming in with a Happy Birthday for Dreamer!

    Hattie From Tennessee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture collage! I hope your Dreamer had a lovely birthday.

    And I think you should try that sausage mixed with ground beef in a meatloaf. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!