Monday, October 5, 2009

Blessings Abound


  • I awakened feeling almost 'well' on Saturday for the first time in weeks
  • I enjoyed a relaxing day with my family
  • we went for a drive and the leaves are hinting at future glory
  • we were challenged to open our eyes to world events and see their spiritual applications by our Pastor on Sunday
  • we were reminded of the solid foundation we have in Jesus Christ
  • we have 150 productive school hours logged in for 2009-2010
  • we started our Fall Housecleaning today - with enthusiasm
  • it turns out ballerina's do like cupcakes with pumpkin shaped sprinkles
  • we are looking forward to Canadian Thanksgiving and our 18th wedding anniversary
Blessings do abound!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Lots of happy things. I'm so glad that on Saturday you felt almost well. It always makes me happy to hear things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how our spirits pick up when we feel better?

    I know for me, I tend to want to do everything all at once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What seems totally impossible to me is that 18 years ago you stood on our deck, Don B took your pictures with the blazing yellow poplar in the background, and The Historian swooned at the alter.
    What wonderful memories, but it hard to think in terms of 18 years already.
    Glad to hear that you had a good weekend honey.
    We love to hear about all your accomplishments.
    Love ya big bunches to be sure.
    Heffalump;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! Wow gal, I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better! I have been battling allergies myself, but am doing better too!

    Sounds like everything is going well for you, sweetie! YAY!!!

    I think it's awesome that your pastor spoke about current events and their Biblical relevancy! I have been studying the visions of Daniel and John with regard to the end times, and what modern day country's roles may be in it...simply fascinating!
    God says to be watchful and discern the times!

    YIPPEE for your upcoming 18th wedding anniversary!! We are celebrating our 30th in two days!!
    What a blessing!!

    We start our school back up in a couple of weeks. We schooled through the summer and started our break the first week of September.
    I'm really looking forward to this year!

    Take care, Heather, and enjoy the rest of your week!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!