Monday, September 14, 2009

Puzzled

Another peaceful scene from our time with Dad and Mum.
Soon this hill with be blazing with color, and there is a train that goes by right along the hillside.
It's beautiful!


I'm working on a very complicated puzzle these days. I don't have a picture of exactly what it's supposed to look like yet, but I have an idea. All I can say is there are a lot of pieces, and many of them don't seem to fit in the frame.

Sometimes these kinds of puzzles just fall into place for me, and I am overjoyed. More often they are slowly worked out over time - or reworked when one piece is obviously out of place.

The puzzle pieces include 'church', 'AWANA', 'school work', 'soccer', 'family time', 'ballet', 'sewing', 'piano', 'co-op', 'appointments', 'meal planning', 'grocery shopping', and 'clean-up'.

The end result should be a harmonious weekly schedule for our current school year.

A very pretty picture, indeed. I have to factor in things like extra rest for the chronically ill mama, caring for the needs of others, and margin time where nothing is scheduled, but we have room to relax or fit something fun for everyone in to the puzzle. I cannot live with chaos, or in filth. I am not one to thrive under pressure or pull things off at the last minute. I can no longer 'push myself' beyond my limits and get things done, so careful planning is essential, along with being flexible as needed.

I've been trying to work it out, but one puzzle piece that I just can't seem to fit in right now is 'blogging'. I hope you won't be disappointed if I take a little break. It's not like I'm great at regular blogging, so there should be no cause for with drawl!

I'll be back just as soon as I find a wee space for 'blogging' - until then:

2 Corinthians 13:11

Finally, brethren, farewell.

Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace;

and the God of love and peace shall be with you.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the puzzle -- I'm finding it a bit hard now too. No wonder I hear other moms say that the house "goes to pot" when homeschooling is under way. And now with soccer and ballet and the never ending social things (even casual ones). I'll miss your posts, but will look forward to when you have time to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. so peaceful. First the beautiful picture of the water. And then I'm hearing my all time favorite movie music in the background. Who doesn't love Anne of GG.... Was at Prince Edwards Island two years ago. As lovely as the movie.

    Thanks for letting me read.. I could keep typing and typing as the music is still playing, but I will go for now to return later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!