Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tassel Tutorial - come see!


Did you know I have another blog? I started it last week when I was feeling funky and was looking for something to cheer me up! I called it 'BeTasseled' and I'd love you to come for a visit! It's just very basic so far, and the theme ... why, tassel making of course!

I just made a Tassel Tutorial for those who are interested in trying out this fun home dec craft. I hope it is clear and easy to follow, but if I need to adjust and clarify, please let me know! Tassels are so popular right now, and I know many would like to make them for themselves. I don't know if I am 'doing it right', but so far, everyone whom I've given one to has really liked their tassel, and they haven't fallen apart or anything!

I'm not the first one to make a tassel tutorial, Elise has a very fine one too! Slightly different technique, so do give both a try! I am just a late comer in this fun craft - a copy cat, even! I'm having so much fun, and I just wanted you all to be able to join in too!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I have two tassels that I bought --- but yours is prettier! I'm going to go take a look and get inspired!

    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather --- our little puppy grew up to be our precious Coco --- and she's a black schnauzer. She's pure black. We have two --- the other is a salt and pepper --- and the joy of schnauzers is that they don't shed --- meaning no dog hair in the house! They are lovable, adoring, and wonderful pets!

    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your thoughts are mine when it comes to tree trimming!

    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. I am returning the visit and I LOVE your tassels! I have been wanting to make one but didn't know how (I have even purchased the pieces thinking they'd make a pretty tassel). I'm so glad to find your tutorial and I'm making my way thru the rest of your blog! Blessings, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How fun! I'm amazed at how you've gotten into this -- and your creations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!