Friday, November 17, 2006

My Little Hero


The other morning when The Dreamer and The Storyteller both decided they were not feeling very well, The Storyteller grabbed this get-up from the dress-up wardrobe! He went all through the house growling and pausing, perfectly still for a full 30 seconds! When I asked him what he was doing he said ' I'm in a great battle, and must save sister and the rest of the family from the dreadful germs! I am scaring them from the house with my most ferocious growl!' 'Well,' said I, 'why are you pausing so often?' He looked at me as though I had lost my mind and quickly said, 'Every great battle requires a lot of prayer Mummy.' And then he was off! I grabbed the camera, than grabbed him for a hug, and asked to take his picture. Do you think maybe God was sending me a reminder in Superman jammie's and a lion mask? I wonder.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable. God so often uses my son to teach me things and open my eyes to His truth in a new way. Give your Lion a pat from me and my little one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! What a fun mask too. I see you have a superman fan. Benjamin has several shirts as does Daddy. :0)
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Our son used to have those same jammies ... sigh ... they grow way too fast!
    Yes, I do believe that your son makes a very good point. :o) My battles generally come when I least expect it, so I really need to be close to my Savior ... that way I am ready.
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!