Saturday, August 19, 2006

Inspired by others ...

For the last few weeks I have been reading the posts of a few other bloggers, and I have found it to be quite facinating. While I have many friends in the real world who are enjoyable and delightful, I find a kinship with those who share their thoughts with the written word. I'm not saying I'll have anything as interesting and informative to share as others I've been reading, but I thought I'd like to try. Perhaps it will inspire me to write more about the things that bring me joy. Whatever this ends up being, my prayer is that God will be glorified in all things.

3 comments:

  1. I saw your comments on another blog. I just started my blog, too, after being inspired by other Christian women.

    I thinking blogging is today's form of chatting over the backyard fence.

    I've bookmarked your blog and I'll come back and see what flowers from the planted seed.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you and Brenda today. So glad you blog! Yes I will be back. Your blog has a quiet spirit. So glad you took the time to write it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you and Brenda today. So glad you blog! Yes I will be back. Your blog has a quiet spirit. So glad you took the time to write it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I so enjoy reading your comments when you kindly share your thoughts!